The whole design concept, construction and performance of the NTD750 is dedicated to producing a standard industrial vacuum cleaner that will provide totally reliable performance in all standard industrial applications.
Be it boiler cleaning, floor cleaning, machine maintenance, high level cleaning, metalworking, dirt, dust or debris, it will take it all in its stride as standard.
The exclusive Structofoam power head incorporating two TwinFlo bypass motors provides exceptional performance and the Nucable replaceable cable system is standard, allowing quick cable replacement in the event of accidental damage.
Two large, standard filters ensure that what goes in stays in and, in addition, giant additional HepaFlo dust bags are available.
The standard container is all-steel, finished in Nutex, a specially formulated epoxy resin coating providing extreme durability and long service life. The container is mounted on, but easily removed from, our all-steel heavy-duty chassis equipped with large transit wheels.
The standard accessory kit is to a full 38mm (1 1/2”) specification.
• Ideal for Industrial Use – Flooring, maintenance, metalworking plus more.
• Ease of Transit – All-steel chassis, large transit wheels and pull handle.
• Handy Cable Replacement – Nucable system for quick and easy changing of cable.
• Powerful Performance – Heavy-duty Structofoam power head and TwinFlo bypass motors.
• Easy, Clean and Safe Emptying – High efficiency, triple-layer HepaFlo filter bags.
Get a Quote
Call us on 0800 859 5151 or complete the form below to get a quote for Numatic NTD750 Vacuum Cleaner
We are working hard to deliver essential cleaning equipment to our clients.
We're taking every precaution necessary to ensure a safe environment where we can operate by adhering to hygiene and social distancing measures. We ask that our clients respect the guidelines we have in place when dealing with our staff.