The DustCare range has been a dedicated development to produce a range of professional machines addressing the needs of fine dust applications as found throughout the building industry.
The AirFlo and MicroFlo technology (patent pending) has introduced an exceptional upgrade in both performance and dust collection and this technology has been incorporated into our Structofoam 570 and 900 professional models.
An Optional kit is available (NH5) to allow the DustCare machine to be connected directly to the dust collection hood on the particular hand tool being used.
For fine dust applications the MicroFlo multistage dust collection bags are exceptional, reaching standards previously not possible but, at the same time, allowing for both the clean operation and simplified emptying of the collected dust, just not possible with un-bagged designs with complex, and continuously blocked, filter concepts.
• Advanced Filtration – Specification designed to meet industry requirements.
• A Tool For Every Job – Professional additional accessory kit for hand tool dust collection.
• Built to Last – Heavy-duty Structofoam construction to endure years of industrial use.
• Easy, Clean and Safe Emptying – Designed to use our giant Microflo’ dust bags.
• Stay Cleaning for Longer – Huge 40L capacity and 26.8M cleaning range.
We are working hard to deliver essential cleaning equipment to our clients.
We're taking every precaution necessary to ensure a safe environment where we can operate by adhering to hygiene and social distancing measures. We ask that our clients respect the guidelines we have in place when dealing with our staff.