The Karcher HDS 10/20-4 M hot water pressure washers does a first-class job of cleaning, as well as also being extremely rugged and simple to operate.
In the Eco setting the unit operates in the most economical temperature range (60°C) with full water flow. Burner cycles are optimised to reduce fuel consumption by up to 20% compared to full-load operation.
Karcher HDS 10/20-4 M (415v) Hot Water Pressure Washer
The hot water pressure washers of the new middle- and super-class convince with their 5 main features.
1. Environmental protection Greater efficiency with the new ECO mode, service switch for controlling water hardness, turbo fan, precision detergent metering, optimised burner technology and a high-efficiency pump.
2. Cleaning performance Highly efficient cleaning is guaranteed by patented nozzle technology, ceramic pistons, turbo fan as well as increased pump efficiency. Accessories are optimised for specific applications and designed to exactly suit customer requirements.
3. Mobility The mobility concept features two casters, large rubber-tyre wheels, ergonomic handles, lifting points for handling with a forklift, lashing rings and a recessed tread for tilting the machine to guarantee maximum manoeuvrability.
4. Reliability Guaranteed by flue gas monitoring, a corrosion-proof, flexurally stiff, robust chassis, machine protector system, three-piston axial pump with ceramic pistons, heat resistant flue outlet, and much more.
5. Service friendliness Easy access to all components that require servicing and a service switch to call up operating data at any time for troubleshooting.
Get a Quote
Call us on 0800 859 5151 or complete the form below to get a quote for Karcher HDS 10/20-4 M (415v) Hot Water Pressure Washer
We are working hard to deliver essential cleaning equipment to our clients.
We're taking every precaution necessary to ensure a safe environment where we can operate by adhering to hygiene and social distancing measures. We ask that our clients respect the guidelines we have in place when dealing with our staff.